Clock Crew Doom Style Clock Crew Doom Style

</3

Pretty decent, would be really cool if it were a lot longer though ;)

fifin'd.

-Peach

Mr-Bitches responds:

Thanks, an I doubt i'll ever make it longer.

ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup

nice

Nice and smooth, talking looked good and it was pretty funny. Good luck with your series, I'm sure it'll be great.

5'd.

NoComicsComics responds:

Thanks, I certainly hope so. Be on the look out for episode 2, maybe sometime in April.

Frame by frame in 35 min Frame by frame in 35 min

Cool

Well it was short and not much to it but I think it looked cool anyway, The animation looked good because of frame by frame and well, the drawings were nice. Keep it up. Make a full length flash if you havn't already.

5'd just incase.

Burnt Face Man 5 Burnt Face Man 5

Ha

I always love Burnt Face Man Episodes, Keep on making em and ill keep on watching em.

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Well..

The reason Halloween sucks these days is the same reason people like Foamy, People are STUPID. And also, Lazy. And that is why Foamy sucks, Foamy rants on "bla bla bla, Im just saying what EVERYONE says all the time except I have a funny, Fast voice. People love me because when they are watching they always think "Hey, I said that before.. HAHA!" or "Hey, Ive done that before.. HAHA! OH FOAMY!"

rock on cc!!!11one rock on cc!!!11one

Mm..

Not bad, It wasnt that great and no point but I love seeing Clock movies either way. Nice work, Good luck with future Flash's.

black-hole-lock responds:

LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk LL - Final Fantasy: Lawk

Haha

I loved it, It didn't get boring and thats always a good thing. Keep it up man, This is the first Clock/Lock Final Fantasy movie I have seen..

Over There: Segment 2 Over There: Segment 2

Uhh...

Yeah it was alright, You made the clay people look good but it was extremely boring and the humor was pretty terrible, The only part that was a little funny was when all the toys started talking all "Smart", And that wasn't even that funny at all. Good try I guess, It doesn't hold a candle to most other Clay movies I have watched...

Dustball responds:

Was was that part a little funny, or not funny at all?

PygmyClock Spreads Wisdom PygmyClock Spreads Wisdom

lawl

Fifen'd

9 9

Mmm!

I like this alot, I shall watch it twice.