Keyboard Hero Keyboard Hero

Great work!

This is a pretty good game, keep up the great work.!

Ask The Clocks Ask The Clocks

Just because.

I <3 asking silly questions.

PyroGreg responds:

Yay

FightingGMFZ v0.5 FightingGMFZ v0.5

Nice

The characters were funny and it wasnt bad at all! The bad thing is. Fighting takes waaaay to long... But other than that , Awesome game.

Stupid Distracting Cube? Stupid Distracting Cube?

Hmm

Not bad but way to easy and gets boring fast.

I got to 400 and gave up, Like i said, Way to easy, Maybe making it go faster sometimes?

But it wasnt bad.

Arreon Clock Dance! Arreon Clock Dance!

Mmmm...

==PeachClock==

LollypopClock responds:

Thanks Peach!

The AD&amp;amp;D Simulator The AD&D Simulator

I really liked this game,

And I am an AD&D player so I really liked it , though I couldnt figure out the riddle.. The game was awesome I cannot wait to try another version with skill picking or newer creatures or something like that , Anyway great work,I wish I knew how to make them and I would try and help :P.. Well Thanks for making A&AD!

a wrestling a wrestling

HEY READ THIS PLZ!!! &lt;&lt;---

Ok i think this is kewl BUT i think that the super stick fiht thing is better , I have a few questions on the super stick fight one , WHat is that band that plays at the end of it ??? I really wanna know they sound awsome , And do u have any way i can contact u like , Email address or Msn or Icq ?? Anyway !REPLY OR DIE! No .. DOnt die but .. REPLY PLS!!!

sticks super fight sticks super fight

LOVE IT!!!!!!

That was the best ever !, Well not really but it was so damn good i gave it a Fuckin 10! And a damn 5 ! Damn that was great make more like that! ,seriosly!