i hate you.you hate me i hate you.you hate me

Uhh..

Man, First of all I cant even hear you. Second, You cant play guitar, Third you cant sing with shit, Fourth the lyrics blew, Fifth, This song was pathetic and I hope you never submit anything ever again it was terrible go back to daycare.

RAYTONIC responds:

man i said in the song i cant play god man i only did it for fun

sacrificial goats cheese sacrificial goats cheese

Nice

Nice songs, I like it. Very well put together keep it up and submit some more songs ;)

(Thanks for reviewing my song btw)

Sechs (Six) Sechs (Six)

Hmm

This song is alot like your other one right before this, Which is OK but it was almost like listening to a continue to the other song. Im pretty sure you used the same loop in both of them and hopefully you dont use it again in the future. But anyway, The song was decent keep it up.

Epic-Bovine responds:

I'm trying to figure out what one had the same loop. I tried to refrain from doing that. Thanks either way.

It was late and I was tired. It was late and I was tired.

Well..

I think it was pretty decent but it was very repetitive and the end was a bit uncalled for haha. But a decent song I'd say, Keep workin at it ;)

Epic-Bovine responds:

Thank you. Yeah... The end was weird, but as I said, it was late and I was tired. I'll work on making them less repetitive.

An Angel's Repent An Angel's Repent

Well

Its very cheery and reminds me of christmas, Pretty well put together. A few parts were a bit sketchy but no songs is perfect ;) Nice work, Keep it up.

Shadoman111 responds:

Thanks for the review. I tryed on this song i know its still not perfect but i like making music. I tryed to make this one kinda cheery and i guess it worked. Thanks for reviewing!

Shadoman111

Axel F Theme Axel F Theme

Haha!

I love it, Pure genious man keep up the good work.

Diabolo-ical responds:

T h a n k s !

Sweet Venom Sweet Venom

Not bad

The only problem about songs like this is that nobody wants to listen to them all the time, Therefor its not an awesome song but it was well put together and sounded good. Nice work.

DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT

Ha!

I love it, I never thought something so simple would entertain me for a minute. I gave you a 5 for being cool.