Clock Crew Doom Style Clock Crew Doom Style

</3

Pretty decent, would be really cool if it were a lot longer though ;)

fifin'd.

-Peach

Mr-Bitches responds:

Thanks, an I doubt i'll ever make it longer.

ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup ORDINARY MAN Ep.1 Ketchup

nice

Nice and smooth, talking looked good and it was pretty funny. Good luck with your series, I'm sure it'll be great.

5'd.

NoComicsComics responds:

Thanks, I certainly hope so. Be on the look out for episode 2, maybe sometime in April.

Frame by frame in 35 min Frame by frame in 35 min

Cool

Well it was short and not much to it but I think it looked cool anyway, The animation looked good because of frame by frame and well, the drawings were nice. Keep it up. Make a full length flash if you havn't already.

5'd just incase.

Keyboard Hero Keyboard Hero

Great work!

This is a pretty good game, keep up the great work.!

Ask The Clocks Ask The Clocks

Just because.

I <3 asking silly questions.

PyroGreg responds:

Yay

FightingGMFZ v0.5 FightingGMFZ v0.5

Nice

The characters were funny and it wasnt bad at all! The bad thing is. Fighting takes waaaay to long... But other than that , Awesome game.

i hate you.you hate me i hate you.you hate me

Uhh..

Man, First of all I cant even hear you. Second, You cant play guitar, Third you cant sing with shit, Fourth the lyrics blew, Fifth, This song was pathetic and I hope you never submit anything ever again it was terrible go back to daycare.

RAYTONIC responds:

man i said in the song i cant play god man i only did it for fun

sacrificial goats cheese sacrificial goats cheese

Nice

Nice songs, I like it. Very well put together keep it up and submit some more songs ;)

(Thanks for reviewing my song btw)

Sechs (Six) Sechs (Six)

Hmm

This song is alot like your other one right before this, Which is OK but it was almost like listening to a continue to the other song. Im pretty sure you used the same loop in both of them and hopefully you dont use it again in the future. But anyway, The song was decent keep it up.

Epic-Bovine responds:

I'm trying to figure out what one had the same loop. I tried to refrain from doing that. Thanks either way.